At BirdWatching, we’re thrilled to announce our new Membership Program. It’s modeled after a similar program offered by our partner publication Outdoor Photographer, and it’s designed for anyone who wants to improve their bird-identification and bird-photography skills.
We’re offering three membership options:
BirdWatching Members receive access to the premium content on our website: Bird-ID articles by Kenn Kaufman and David Sibley and the dozens of stories and columns in our “How to Photograph Birds” section. Members will also receive invitations to quarterly webinars or eWorkshops as well as free eGuides on birding and photography topics.
This membership is available as a 14-day free trial.
Sibley will be the guest speaker at our first webinar this fall, and future speakers will include Kaufman, author and radio host Laura Erickson, and professional photographer Brian Small. The events will be held live online and will offer members the chance to ask questions. Videos of the webinars will also be available for members to watch on demand.
Our Member Plus category offers the same great benefits, as well as:
- One entry per year in a BirdWatching photo contest;
- A one-year subscription to BirdWatching magazine in both print and digital editions;
- And access to BirdWatching’s digital back-issue library.
And our BirdWatching VIP program offers all of the member benefits, plus:
- One entry in each BirdWatching photo contest per year;
- One year of BirdWatching magazine in both print and digital editions;
- Access to BirdWatching’s digital back issue library;
- One year of Outdoor Photographer magazine’s digital edition;
- Access to Outdoor Photographer’s digital back issue library;
- And a copy of our special issue The Ultimate Guide to Birdwatching (while supplies last).
Member Plus and VIP participants will be able to take advantage of the contest-entry benefit as soon as next week, when we launch our 2020 Bird Portrait Contest.Originally Published