Did you know that over 150 bald eagles spend the winter along Hudson Valley waterways? And what better way is there to celebrate this winter visit than at Teatown’s 10th Annual Hudson River EagleFest℠! Don’t miss this opportunity to view our national symbol and other birds of prey up-close and learn how conservation efforts have brought about the now vibrant bald eagle population in the Hudson Valley.
Teatown’s Hudson River EagleFest℠ is headquartered in heated tents at Westchester County’s Croton Point Park with an abundance of activities, including:
- Guided and independent eagle viewing
- Bird of prey shows and bird walks at Croton Point Park
- Bus tours at 9:30am and 2:00pm to three guided eagle viewing sites
- Children’s tent with programs and activities
- Numerous eagle viewing sites all along the Hudson River